The PGDITM programme at NITIE, is organizing its annual event - LITMUS' 08 on 20th sept 2008. Speakers at the event include:
- Mr. Vinay Patkar, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, NSE-IT
- Mr. Kaustabh Dhavse:Deputy Director, Frost & Sullivan, South Asia & Middle East
- Mr Mani Mamallan: Chief Executive Officer, C-Edge Technologies Limited
- Mr. Vikrant Chowdhary: SOA Sales Leader, India/South Asia, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Mahesh Narayanan, Practice Head (HP Decision Support Analysis Services), Hewlett-Packard
- Mr. Alok Tiwari, Founder and CEO, Aptivaa Consulting Looking forward to your participation.
LITMUS comprises of two events:
1) Sync Quest: a case study competition for top notch b-school students. This year, Proctor & Gamble - the market leader in FMCG and the IT Management Batch (PGDITM) @ NITIE present SYNC-QUEST, a platform to put forth your ideas with respect to real-life business scenarios, and come up with innovative solutions for existing industry problems.
2) Biz Talk: a corporate panel discussion The topic of BIZ TALK is: "Credit Crunch Opportunity: IT Spending Imperative in a Time of Crisis". We believe the credit crunch faced by the industry will have an impact on IT spending of every organisation.
For more visit: www.litmus.nitie.net